Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New One Of A Kind Handspun Newborn Beanies

I've been working a lot with handspun yarn lately. I'm practicing a lot with a drop spindle I bought from Fiber Me Up. Yes, I am addicted! While I'm still learning how to get the right thick and thin yarn that I like, I've been supporting fellow Etsians and purchasing their yarns :) I wish I had known about these types of thick and thin photo props when my daughter Hailey Jean was born 10 months ago... they are really cute on newborns!

Clicking the links on the photos will take you to it's listing in my shop if you would like to purchase!


Crochet Newborn Baby Girl Handspun Thick and Thin Beanie - Petunia Garden
The yarn is a beautiful blend of purple and green merino wool. This colorway reminds me of a beautiful garden of purple petunia flowers. This was a ooak (one of a kind) yarn purchased from Spinning Wheel Studio.



Crochet Newborn Handspun Thick and Thin Beanie - Victorian
The yarn is a merino/bamboo blend. It's very yummy soft! The yarn was purchased from the amazing SpinUpGirlFibers. It has a beautiful shine!



Crochet Newborn Gnome or Pixie Style Handspun Thick and Thin Beanie - Safari
The yarn is a beautiful blend of yellow and brown with a natural cream color trim. The colors also remind me of fallen autumn leaves or the colors of a lion's mane! This beautiful yarn is from Heart Strings By Dee.



Crochet Newborn Handspun Thick and Thin Beanie - Safari

The yarn is a beautiful blend of yellow and brown. The colors also remind me of fallen autumn leaves or the colors of a lion's mane! This beautiful yarn is from Heart Strings By Dee.



Thanks for reading!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment